Re-examination must be taken for the purpose of obtaining of driving license in the event that more than three years have passed since the day on which a decision on loss of driving license due to the loss of health fitness came into legal force.
Do I have to take driving lessons?
No, re-examination is sufficient. But in respect of a demanding character of the re-examination we offer at least one driving lesson for each group.
When is it possible to take the re-examination?
Driving lessons and re-examination may be taken after obtaining a health fitness certificate.
- extract from a driver’s record (“Výpis z karty řidiče”) – you obtain at “Městský úřad” or “Magistrat”
- application for the driving school
- health fitness certificate
What is the extent of re-examination?
Re-examination is similar to a final examination in a driving school:
- test on Highway Code and first aid
- handling and maintenance of vehicles (for group C, CE, D, DE)
- driving test (separate each group you apply for)
Further details will be provided upon your visit of our driving school.
How many times may I repeat the re-examination?
There is only one attempt of re-examination. If you fail to pass any part of the exam for the second time you will have to attend a driving course once again before you will be admitted to an exam of the subject in question.
|Re-examination for a return of a driving license|
|Group B, BE||basic group - 1 training drive + re-examination||5000 Kč|
|A1,A2,A,C,D,CE,DE||each further group||2000 Kč|