12 demerit points
Re-examination for regaining of driving license must be always passed in the event that you were imposed 12 demerit points.
Documents needed for an Application for Return of a Driving License at the “Městský úřad” or “Magistrát”:
- Document on driver´s qualification – re-examination in driver´s qualification in a driving school
- Health fitness document
- Document on traffic – psychological examination (we can arrange for you)
Do I have to take driving lessons?
No, re-examination is sufficient. But in respect of a demanding character of the re-examination we offer at least one driving lesson for each group.
When is it possible to take the re-examination?
Driving lessons and re-examination may be taken on the day following the lapse of a one year period after a loss of your driving license. The date of loss is recorded in the driver´s evidence card as the "Date of termination".
Note! The document on re-examination must not be older than 30 days!
- extract from a driver’s record (“Výpis z karty řidiče”) – you obtain at “Městský úřad” or “Magistrat”
- application for the driving school
What is the extent of re-examination?
Re-examination is similar to a final examination in a driving school:
- test on Highway Code and first aid
- handling and maintenance of vehicles (for group C, CE, D, DE)
- driving test (separate each group you apply for)
Further details will be provided upon your visit of our driving school.
How many times may I repeat the re-examination?
There is only one attempt of re-examination. If you fail to pass any part of the exam for the second time you will have to attend a driving course once again before you will be admitted to an exam of the subject in question.
|Re-examination for a return of a driving license|
|Group B, BE||basic group - 1 training drive + re-examination||5000 Kč|
|AM, A1, A2 or A||repeated exam + preparation lessons||8700 Kč|
|C or CE, D or DE||each further group||4000 Kč|